Who I am?
I like to create performant user-engaging apps. I am always working on side projects to improve my skills. Lately, I released a mobile app called agame which allows users to find new video games based on their preferences (if you want to check it out I will include links at the end of this article).
Enough about me, let’s talk about this blog!
What to expect from this blog ?
You can also expect me to share my best tips and what makes my life as developer easier.
I planned to talk about multiple subjects including :
- Technologies (React native / react / Node.js / Next.js / Angular / Vanilla js)
- Best practices / performance optimization
- Tutorials for creating smooth app (animations etc)
- Experiments (like creating 3D app with three.js)
- What I learned from my experiences
And many more things…
If you have any idea / topic you would like me to talk about, feel free to leave a comment or to join me on Twitter.
Bonus: the first articles will be a short serie explaining how to create a powerful/maintainable and engaging mobile application.
Did you find this article valuable?
Support Yannick Mougin by becoming a sponsor. Any amount is appreciated!